You may be concerned about behaviours developing in an unhealthy direction or you may simply be wondering ‘what's next?’ The Gay Happiness Project is designed to introduce simple yet effective mindful wellbeing techniques within a positive, practical and open environment.
Do any of these sound like you?
- you want to take control of your life
- you can feel alone in a crowded room
- life is a merry-go-round of drink, drugs and sex encounters that leave you feeling empty
- you doubt yourself and your choices
- the life you're leading isn't making you happy
- you worry too much about what others think of you
- you feel disconnected from yourself and others
If you're looking for a practical, supportive environment to learn new skills for living a happier life, the Gay Happiness Project will provide you with:
- A positive approach
- Action focused learning
- Down-to-earth conversations
- Strong connections
- Professional and peer support
- Access to the latest research and approaches